PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Oh Sweet Mum ... in Print!!!


Yeah - it finally arrived! 

After a pretty crap past week and a splitting headache - this post from the mailman has been my day!  Honestly - it is like a Vogue - but better! The quality is superb and the design of this publication by Pretty and Print is magnificent!

A definite pinch myself moment! So proud of everyone involved!

You can order your own copy here - click on the following link:http://www.blurb.com/search/site_search?search=oh+sweet+mum




eeek .... that is me!

My Beachside Lunch!


The Cakes, Cakes, Cakes shoot that I was so privileged to have made cakes for!


My Afternoon Picnic Shoot!

and the whole reason why it all came about!


You should seriously get a copy - such a beautiful read with a cup of tea or coffee!
http://www.blurb.com/search/site_search?search=oh+sweet+mum



2 comments:

Charlotte said...

This is such a gorgeous publication! I have just blogged about it's print release :)

Blissfully Sweet said...

Thank you so much Charlotte! x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails